Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development solution, the new 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0® aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices.
Training that helps your ministry or organization achieve sustained superior results by focusing on making individuals and leaders more effective.
No matter how competent a person is, he or she will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0 develops leadership effectiveness at three levels.
- Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
- Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
- Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
- Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
- Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.
- Assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness.
- Assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
- Define clear measures of success and create plan to achieve them for both life and work.
- Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
- Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
Duration: 3 days (Live In-Person) or twelve 2-hour lessons.