Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter is a two day workshop/retreat that fosters a high level of interaction regarding the Heart, Head, Hands and Habits. It is presented by a trained facilitator using a variety of techniques – lecture, video, group participation, individual work and reflection.
The Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter has been developed by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges. Packed with action-oriented learning and reflection, the workshop closely examines Jesus as a leader and a model while equipping participants to lead like Jesus led.
Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven two day leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
- A new appreciation of Jesus as a viable role model for leadership in the 21st Century.
- A self-administered assessment of your leadership motivations and behaviors as compared to those modeled and taught by Jesus.
- Insight into common struggles and strategies of leaders trying to walk their faith at work.
- A recommitment to a better way of leading — with Jesus as your teacher and model.
- Direction on the path in the form of a Personal Next Steps game plan.
- Meaningful experience with the spiritual disciplines of solitude, prayer, and the study of the Word.
- A feeling of faith-based community and support.