As a John Maxwell certified leadership coach, Bob Cavinder uses tried and true principles on how to help individuals and teams become lifelong learners whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.” Our coaching program improve teamwork and relationships, boost employee engagement, and create a culture of servant leadership that will encourage employees to buy-in to development like never before.
Coaching is an on-going conversation where we provide encouragement, guidance and honest feedback, as YOU pursue YOUR personal and professional goals. We fully expect you to help you grow and to help you grow your business, by attaining your goals!
In today’s competitive environment, some of the most successful business leaders have experienced tremendous benefits from coaching. Results have included increased revenue and productivity, career advancement, higher employee retention, and the development of more effective business strategies. YOU will define the agenda. YOUR results will vary depending on how long we work together and what actions YOU take.
One on One Coaching – Virtual Coaching
Group Coaching– Virtual Coaching
The objectives of our leadership coaching include, but are not limited to:
- Adding an objective and supportive third party to you and/or your leadership team
- Increasing accountability of your personal and professional goals
- Improving specific skills related to your role. Such as managerial skills, communication, conflict resolution, time management, productivity, and effectiveness
- Being a sounding board
- Preventing problems, thereby avoiding expensive, time consuming or embarrassing actions
- Supporting your growth past your limiting beliefs
- Relationship development
- Conflict resolution
- Creating a team atmosphere